Sunday, February 24, 2008

Divorce-Discography

In 2002 I moved to Athens GA, I didn't really enjoy living in Athens being from the West Coast and all. It was super hot and there really wasn't a whole lot to do in that little town. Luckily I met a nice dude at a tattoo shop that tipped me off to some house shows and other DIY happenings around town. Through him I found out about this little band called Divorce that had house shows quite often with lots of touring bands. I started going over to the Divorce house a lot to see shows and was lucky enough to catch Divorce play numerous times. Divorce tore shit up with dual male vocals, fast as hell drumming, crazy riffs and retarded lyrical content, just an all around crazy ass band with lots of energy. After Divorce split up some of the members went on to form No! and American Cheeseburger and before Divorce some of members were in Goat Shanty which is definitely worth checking out. I may post some Goat Shanty and No! here in the near future.

Divorce put out a demo tape:


a seven inch:


and a discography CD with a live set at the end:


Myspace 2nd song is Divorce.

Discography

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog! It's great to see Divorce and American Cheeseburger on here. Too bad you didn't dig Athens while you were living here... the shows are killer and we've still got The Grit!